Monday, April 19, 2010

OAA TESTS TODAY!

Well, ready or not, here we go! One of the main goals of THIINKFit is that it can improve OAA scores. Reading OAA's today, math on Thursday! I'm a bit nervous. We didn't have a great work out this morning (Some students were more into it than the others). But thinking back, anytime I had a bad practice before I big game, I always played well. I'm so proud of these guys and gals! We will continue with THIINKFit until the end of the school year :)! Our team name this year is CRUSH. I brought a 2 liter of CRUSH soda in and had them rub the bottle for heading out the door today. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. So, can you get the results now, or do you have to wait until June? Our tests are all online now, but I don't know if we can find out scores any earlier.

    ReplyDelete