Thursday, September 10, 2009

WEEK 2 Post #5 - Social Media

Just a bite tomorrow.... Setting up Wii and showing kids how it will look tomorrow. Only time I can do it is during my lunch hour. They will come back to lunch (whole sixth grade), and I will open curtains (kids are sitting in cafeteria (auditeriem (sp)), and introduce Wii Fit Project ™. I can't wait to build it up!! Thinking we will use new Wii EA Active Sports for show. I can't even begin to tell you how very excited I am... If I can, I'll have a third party video tape introduction of project and post it. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Kids went nuts! I set up the project at lunch. When whole sixth grade came in, I pulled back the curtains to the gym and you could HEAR the whole sixth grade take a deep breath and go "Wow"! It was an amazing moment. My homeroom kids were only on boards 5-7 minutes, but they were incredible!! Literally, jumped right into it! I have one little guy that is not allowed to participate. They are 21 kids total. They are going to bug the heck out of me until we get to do this again. I'm considering started program a week earlier since we have all materials. Back 2 School Night is Monday 9/14. I'm going to show this off to the parents. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete